Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Welcome

Ah, I finally have a nice little blog where I can post my latest creations (both rough draft and final and everything in between) without cluttering up my other Blog. Here is where you can comment, complain, and make suggestions on my artwork both for Mernac and for my own personal endeavors. I will also post any and all commissions I am requested for here also....if I end up getting any, that is! lol

In any case, this blog will probably not be as active as my other, since there won't be as much I wish to post. Not surprising, but...oh well!

~Jy'lenn

0 comments:

About Docelfar Designs

Docelfar Designs is a graphic art and design company located in Staunton, Virginia. Currently employed by Fairy Tale Catering and Blind Alley Productions, an independent film company, Docelfar Designs has the sole job of creating all marketing and promotional material for both companies.

Current projects include designing Fairy Tale Catering's website and blog, as well as promotional material.

About Me

My photo
A computer tech and artist that thrives on writing fantasy to escape the harshness of reality.

Twisted Fairy Tales

Twisted Fairy Tales
Mrs. Wolf spies on her husband and finds him with another woman!